- 1/2 of Trader Joe’s soy chorizo
- 20 mini pearl tomatoes, halved
- Handful of kale
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chili powder
- Red chili flakes
- 6 small corn tortillas
- Lemon, optional
- In a low-medium heated pan, add half of Trader Joe’s soy chorizo. Ground the “meat” with a spatula, and season with chili powder and red chili flakes.
- Add a handful of kale and a splash of water. Mix, and cover for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up the corn tortillas over a low-medium heated pan to slightly toast. Set aside.
- After the chorizo and kale are done cooking, add them on top of the tortillas.
- In the same pan, add olive oil.
- Once the oil is warm, add half of the sliced garlic, the diced onions, and half of the tomatoes. Toss around and cook until the tomatoes are slightly softer. Add on top of the tacos.
- Garnish the tacos with the remaining tomatoes and garlic as a side with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!